Friday, April 11th, 2003
1. Yay! I'd like to thank the academy! For ya'll today, there's two pages of comic!
2. The cast page'll be updated next week with full color pictures of the characters and the real peeps they're based off of.
3. The episode'll be up sooner or later.
4. There's some surprising stuff in the works. Expect it soon!
5. NEWS: Every Friday, to make up for the lack of Saturday and Sunday comics, there'll be a longer comic. Isn't that veered?
6. Thanks for sticking by my these last 4 months and 2 days. It's been great!
Thursday, April 10th, 2003
1. I forgot again! Yesterday celebrated four months of craptactular comics!
ONE DAY UNTIL 100...the tension is immense! Ahh! It's crushing me!
Wednesday, April 9th, 2003
1. It's a page long! Read it!
TWO DAYS UNTIL 100...counting today...and tomorrow...Friday doesn't count.
Tuesday, April 8th, 2003
1. It's up. See it!
Monday, April 7th, 2003
1. THE COMIC IS LOCATED UNDER: "Today's Strip..."
2. END COMMUNICATION
Friday, April 4th, 2003
1. It's here! My first Friday comic that doesn't totally suck!
2. See ya on that next day I'm here!
Thursday, April 3rd, 2003
1. Today's strip is up.
2. I'm planning on making up for the lack o' April Fools strip soon, by asking around to see if someone'll draw a strip for me...Either way, their more EXTRA comics afoot...sooner or later...
Wednesday, April 2nd, 2003
1. Today's NEW STY-LA-RIF-IC Comic is up...
2. The world now has an answer to the question, "Does Darrell M. Stark, AKA Artist Guy, work at a Wawa?" Go world.
The answer is 'Yes,' by the way...
Monday, April 1st, 2003
1. Today's Strip is up.
2. I have an April Fools joke planned.
No i don't, APRIL FOOLS!
But seriously, that was it...
Monday, March 31th, 2003
1. THE NEW STYLE BEGINS!!!
2. Ok, post feedback about it on the forum...pleeeeeeeease?!?!?
3. The episode is getting there. Total, i have half of Act 1, half of Act 2 and a couple other parts finished. It'll be done sooner or later, and then I'll put it up on flashplayer.com...
Friday, March 28th, 2003
1. That's it for the week, see ya on Monday, when we start the new artistry style!
Thursday, March 27th, 2003
1. Today's stuff is up...
Wednesday, March 26th, 2003
1. I hate Best Buy!
2. Today's stuff is up...
Tuesday, March 25th, 2003
1. Today's crap is up.
2. Stay Tuned! Coming next Monday, a NEW storyline and a NEW style! Check it out, only on Lunchtable! Woo! I'm a commercial!
Monday, March 24th, 2003
1. Today starts a week of Random School Art! Enjoy this non FILLER MATERIAL!!! Okay, find the hint in that!
Friday, March 21st, 2003
1. Today's comic is up...See ya on Monday...
Thursday, March 20th, 2003
1. Today's Strip is ready to be viewed...
Wednesday, March 19th, 2003
1. Today's Strip is up!
2. Check out Lunchtable!'s new forum!
3. SERIOUS NEWS: The art style of the comics will be changing soon. Due to the fact that I have plenty of extra time now, because of my crappy school classes, I'll be spending more time on the production of the strip. NO MORE LINED PAPER, at the very least. I'm toying with color, and different other things. EXPECT TO SEE THE NEW STYLE, STARTING WITH COMIC #90 (in about two weeks).
Tuesday, March 18th, 2003
1. Today's Strip is up!
2. Check out Lunchtable!'s new forum!
Monday, March 17th, 2003
1. Today's Strip is the first of a week of One-shots, then it's onto some Random-Ass School Drawings, then onto The Journey...
2. Check my NEW Forum, hosted by the great people at Nightstar Zoo. Click on the "Message Board!" link over there on the left and post away!!!
Friday, March 14th, 2003
1. The end of Brandon Week is up...See ya Monday!
Thursday, March 13th, 2003
1. Today's Strip is available.
2. Even more added to the upcoming regular strips. Check out March's on the right of the screen!
3. I have, as of now, drawn up to comic #116. No hiatuses for awhile! (unless i forget to update...I want keenspace!)
Wednesday, March 12th, 2003
1. Today's comic is up.
2. More added to the Upcoming Regular Strips page...
3. USE MY FORUM!!!
4. Still going with the episode. I hope to have a promo ready by the end of next week, but that depends on a lot of things. Expect it by the end of the month, and then the episode a week or two later...
Tuesday, March 11th, 2003
1. Today's Comic is up! Just click on the link ^^^!
2. The episode is progressing very nicely. The voices are almost done and the animation has been started. In particular, the opening and closing credits has been completed, and some other random parts.
3. Check out the Upcoming Comics! Each one listed there has been drawn and is ready to go! Talk about hating hiatuses...
4. Thanks to Christian Blakesley for today's EXTRA comic...
Monday, March 10th, 2003
1. Comics start up again today! Enjoy the first comic of this week's storyline!
Wednesday, March 5th, 2003
1. Ok, the hiatus is over. Comics start ON MONDAY!!!
2. Also, ANNOUNCEMENT
----Lunchtable!, from now on, will only appear Monday through Friday. This may change in the future, but for now...no.
Monday, March 3rd, 2003
1. Today's comic is up.
2. I'm on hiatus until i can come up with some ideas or i'm finished with the episode, whichever comes first... Sorry...
Sunday, March 2nd, 2003
1. Whoops, I forgot to update yesterday, so yesterday's comic is today and today's comic is tomorrow, and then i'm on hiatus again, until I get some more ideas...
Friday, February 28th, 2003
1. Today's Strip is up, along with...
2. The first promo card for "A Flamingo Ate My Baby!", the first ever Lunchtable! episode! And...
3. Just click on the Today's Strip link to see them...
Quote of the Day: "Free ride, free ride. And a hot plate!"
Thursday, February 27th, 2003
1. Today's strip is up!
Quote of the Day: "What kind of soup do you have with Peanut Butter and Jelly?"
Wednesday, February 26th, 2003
1. Hey, ya'll. Today's strip is up.
2. I promise to update the cast page soon...before the show gets release, i promise.
Quote of the Day:
Baker751: the storm that we're getting hit the south
Baker751: texas has it
Baker751: they dont know what to do
Baker751: they never had snow
(AIM Converation between Dave and Darrell)
Tuesday, February 25th, 2003
1. Yo. Okay, first thing's first. The comics are back! Take a look at my trip to LA through the eyes of my pen and your computer screens. OooooOOooOo...
2. ANNOUNCEMENT: Starting now, I am working on producing a 22-minute long "episode" of Lunchtable! in Macromedia Flash. From now, until it's done, you'll see updates, trailers, promo cards and information. You'll enjoy it, i promise you!
Quote of the Day: "You may be waiting a month, though...Muhuhuhuahahahaha!!!!"
Lunchtable! - Episode 1: "Title TBA"
Written by: Darrell M. Stark
Script: 2/5ths complete. Acts 2 and 3 and the Tag left to write.
Animation: 00min. 06sec. out of 22min. 00sec. complete.
Monday, February 24th, 2003
1. Whoops. I forgot to update yesterday. So, because comics aren't ready yet, here's yesterday's Flash cartoon instead...
Quote of the Day: "A day without Pop Tarts is like a night without the smooth, cool taste of Tang. Drink Tang!"
Saturday, February 22nd, 2003
1. Ok, in order to allow me to get comics up and running, I needed some filler material. So, without further adieu, today and tomorrow will be... Flash Filler Weekend!!!
2. Check out today's TWO Flash cartoons about my hatred of the Verizon Guy...
Quote of the Day: "There is no point to Diet Coke! It's just carbonated brown and water!"
Friday, February 21st, 2003
1. I'm back!
2. New filler material-- I mean, comics start tomorrow. But for now, check out some pics of me and my newly aquired prop from The Drew Carey Show...
Quote of the Day: "Nope. Not today."
Monday, February 10th, 2003
1. Today's 9 strips are up!
2. That's it for now! See ya on the 22nd!
Quote of the Day: "SpongeBob is not a contraceptive..." -Chalkboard Gag, The Simpsons
Sunday, February 9th, 2003
HAPPY TWO MONTH ANNIVERSARY TO LUNCHTABLE!!!
1. A new week, a new link. Check it out!
2. Today's Strip is up.
3. ONE DAY TILL HIATUS...Woo!
Quote of the Day: "Ahh. The at-mos-sphere." -This was from a Discovery Channel commercial. Two 'asteroids' were talking about the Discovery Channel as they fell to Earth. Then, they hit the atmosphere and unenthusiastically said that...
Saturday, February 8th, 2003
1. Today's strip is up. It's not written by me, so it must be good...
Quote of the Day: "His hobbies include, staying quiet in church, clapping with songs and diabetes..." -Ned Flanders explaining his son, Rod, The Simpsons
Friday, February 7th, 2003
1. Three strips for the price of one! They're funny, I swear!
2. WRITE IN MY GOD DAMNED FORUM! Thanks...
3. Ok, here's the scoop. On the 12th of February (that's 02/12/2003) at 6:20am, I'm leaving to go to LA for a school trip. I'll be back on the 20th of February (that's 02/20/2003) at 10:20pm. So, from the 10th to the 22nd, I'M ON HIATUS!!!! That's 3 more days (after today) of comics. But, If you've looked at the Upcoming Strips page, you'll see that on the 10th, there are exactly 9 comics being released. 8 of them are my newest storyline/comic book, War of the Tables!!!
4. So, that's the news. I'll smell you later, at 11...
Quote of the Day: "From around the globe, to your frontal lobe, it's BrainVision News!!!" -Kent Brockman, The Simpsons
Thursday, February 6th, 2003
1. Woo! Number 50!!!
Quote of the Day: "Guess how many boobs I saw today...Fifteen!" -A drunk Homer J. Simpson, The Simpsons
Wednesday, February 5th, 2003
1. Number 49!
Quote of the Day: "Monkey, monkey, chew the butter, see my buttocks, eh, better batter. Batutta, batutta monkey, monkey. Look, there's a gerbil. I throw it up and down. Sixty minutes, where are you? Here's an exposť for you..." -Colin Mochrie, Whose Line is it Anyway?
Tuesday, February 4th, 2003
1. Nick wrote it!
Quote of the Day: "Screw the quote, I'm late for school!" -Darrell M. Stark
Monday, February 3rd, 2003
1. Well then. So ends another storyline (technically). Back to the regular comics!
Quote of the Day: "...and from somewhere close to the ceiling, it's Ryan Stiles!" -Clive Anderson, Whose Line is it Anyway? (UK version)
Sunday, February 2nd, 2003
1. New strips uploaded. Check now.
2. New link today also. Go link now.
3. Can't English right.
Quote of the Day: "I don't believe in bad luck. I do believe in tons of random, annoying, bad coincidences, though..." -Timmy Turner, Fairly Oddparents (A great fu(%!^g show!!!)
Saturday, February 1st, 2003
1. Happy February!
2. Click on the song for the strips...
Quote of the Day: "When you travel down the road of life, don't take the exit for Final Destination, Florida." -Darrell M. Stark
Friday, January 31th, 2003
2. The "Upcoming Strips" page has been updated.
Quote of the Day: "Muh. Buh? Wha? Meh. Fuh." Random sylibles muttered by Darrell M. Stark during the day.
Thursday, January 30th, 2003
Quote of the Day: "Corspes bobbing in the sea..." -Colin Mochrie (Scenes From a Hat: Rejected Theme Songs For Titanic)
Wednesday, January 29th, 2003
1. Today's comics are up. Just click on the name of the random They Might Be Giants song, up there on the top-left side of your screen.
Quote of the Day: "If I may dust off an old catchphrase...'Question Mark?'" -Darrell M. Stark (being stupid, as usual)
Tuesday, January 28th, 2003
1. More ads and Dave comics.
Quote of the Day: "Ah, hell diddly-ding-dong-crap! Can't you people do anything right?!?" -Ned Flanders (The Simpsons)
Monday, January 27th, 2003
1. Ad week begins today!
2. Another David Baker classic is here!
Quote of the Day: "And because the Bucs won the Super Bowl, there can now be world peace..." -Darrell M. Stark
Sunday, January 26th, 2003
1. Today's Strip and EXTRA COMIC is up...
Quote of the Day:
Lenny: "Hey Homer, that's four strikes in a row. You've got a
perfect game going."
Carl: "Careful what you say, Lenny; you'll jinx him."
Lenny: "Oh, right, sorry."
[Homer steps up to the line, and gets ready to bowl]
Lenny: "Miss! Miss!"
[Homer and Carl glare at him]
Lenny: "Sorry, I was
calling the waitress." [to waitress] "Ah, this split you
sold me is making me choke."
Lenny: "What? I paid 7.10 for this split."
Carl: "Will you at least call it a banana split, you dumbwad?"
Lenny: "Hey, spare me your gutter-mouth."
[Homer strikes Lenny by throwing a bowling ball at him]
Saturday, January 25th, 2003
1. Ok everyone, it's time to welcome back Dave Baker! He's given me 6 more EXTRA COMICS, and they're all hilarious!
2. My regular comic is up.
3. Post on my forum!
Quote of the Day: "Um..." -What 99% of America starts a sentence with...
Friday, January 24th, 2003
1. If you look on the left, there's a new link. It's info about me, the Artist Guy! There's also a picture, if you want to see me.
2. Today's comic is up, along with another EXTRA COMIC!...
Quote of the Day: "Salad isn't food. It's what food eats..." -Rick Zayas (01/21/2003)
Thursday, January 23rd, 2003
1. Today's comic is up, along with another EXTRA COMIC!...
2.(Fine, so I'm lazy. I just copied and pasted yesterday's news...)
Quote of the Day: "Ikea, now!" -Darrell M. Stark
Wednesday, January 22nd, 2003
1. Today's comic is up, along with another EXTRA COMIC!...
Quote of the Day: "Mmmm...something..." -Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)
Tuesday, January 21st, 2003
1. Today's badly drawn, messed-up comic is up!
Quote of the Day:
Teacher: "Ok, the test is 50 true or false questions."
Teacher: "No Homer. I'm just explaining the test..."
Teacher: (*sigh*) "Don't worry, you'll be fine."
Monday, January 20th, 2003
1. And now, back to our regularly scheduled (badly-drawn) comics...
Quote of the Day: "Go read Breakpoint City now!" -Darrell (Thanks for the cameo, Brian) Stark
Sunday, January 19th, 2003
1. The final page of The Pepsi Conspiracy has been released. Check it out!
2. A new link of the week for this week! Check it out!
3. I still have a forum! Check it out!
4. Pepsi is a good drink! Check it out!
5. This is not a secret message!
Quote of the Day: "There's a big fat lesbian rolling down the hill!" -OldBean, from the Idiotsite, during a (MLIIA?) chat.
Saturday, January 18th, 2003
1. Page 6!
2. Check out the new and improved Archives!
3. Also, look how far in advance I'm planned!
Quote of the Day: "I am tall, bow up to me!!!" -Darrell M. Stark
Friday, January 17th, 2003
1. Page 5! Woo!
Quote of the Day:
Marge: "No, Homer! You'll kill us both!"
Homer: "Or die trying!"
Thursday, January 16th, 2003
1. Page 4 is up!
Quote of the Day: "I'm not bald. I'm just taller then my hair." -Clive Anderson, Whose Line is it Anyway?
Wednesday, January 15th, 2003
1. Page 3 of The Pepsi Conspiracy is released! Click on the (NEW) link above or on the "Today's Strip" link over on the left of your screen to see it.
Quote of the Day, brought to you by: Monty Python's The Meaning of Life: "Shut up, you American! You Americans, all you do is talk, and talk, and say 'let me tell you something' and 'I just wanna say.' Well, you're dead now, so shut up!" -Grim Reaper
Tuesday, January 14th, 2003
1. Page 2 of The Pepsi Conspiracy is up.
2. I need feedback! Post in my forum!
Quote of the Day: "You can kill two birds with one stone by killing a bird with a stone, and then picking up the stone and killing another bird with it." -Jeffro, from the Idiotsite...
Monday, January 13th, 2003
1. I'd like to introduce, the first ever LUNCHTABLE! STORYLINE! It's called The Pepsi Conspiracy, and today's is the first of 7 pages...
2. Check out Breakpoint City, this week's link of the week.
Quote of the Day:
Darrell: "$89 isn't a lot of money, Van. It can barely get you anything..."
Van: "Are you kidding? 80 Big Macs, dammit!"
(US History II class: 01/08/2003)
Sunday, January 12th, 2003
1. Oh, Mrs. Donahoe... Your comic is up...
Quote of the Day: "Welcome to the Idiotsite, where spell is a noun and trout is a verb!" -One of the many topics that have appeared in the Idiotchat...
Saturday, January 11th, 2003
1. Forum, dammit!
Quote of the Day: "Be unique - just like everyone else" -Rosco, from the Idiotsite...
Friday, January 10th, 2003
1. I updated the upcoming titles in the archive....that's about it...
2. Wait a minute...YESTERDAY WAS MY ONE MONTH COMIC ANNIVERSARY!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO ME!!!
Quote of the Day: "Shut up and touch the monkey!" -Colin Mochrie, Whose Line is it Anyway?
Thursday, January 9th, 2003
1. Comic updated once again.
2. Not much else, so...
3. ...check out and post in the forum!
Quote of the Day:
Sean Connery: "I'll take the rapists for $400"
Alex Trebeck: "That's therapists, Mr. Connery..."
-Celebrity Jeopardy!, SNL
Wednesday, January 8th, 2003
1. Starting today, a new style! From now on, I will be writing the words....myself!!! Mu-hu-hu-hahahaha!
Quote of the Day: "A winner is you." -From a video game...
Tuesday, January 7th, 2003
1. Woo, the comics are back!
Quote of the Day: "Aflac!"
Monday, January 6th, 2003
1. Stop yelling at me, I'll draw more comics, okay?
Quote of the Day: "I saw a dog who ate yellow snow. It was funny." -Van Nguyen
Thursday, January 2nd, 2003
1. Happy New Year and two days!!!
2. Sorry for the delay. As most of ya'll know, I'm a lazy b@$^@rd, so there's your reason.
3. Because of my lazyb@$^ardness, I have no new comics. Instead, David Baker has once again given me material! Check it out.
4. I'll catch up on the quotes soon.
Quote of the Day: "I am lazy, hear me snore!" -Darrell M. Stark
Friday, December 27th, 2002
1. Two strips today... Check out our first guest strip by Lunchtable!'s own David Baker!
Quote of the Day: "The fact that he relies on facts -- says things that are not
factual -- are going to undermine his campaign." -George W. Bush
Thursday, December 26th, 2002
1. For the first time ever, and hopefully the last, I missed a day. So, instead of today's planned extra strip (which is now indefinently postponed until I'm not sick or lazy), I'll put in yesterday's... Enjoy.
Quote of the Day for Yesterday: "He put the stone back in my end!" -Colin Mochrie
Quote of the Day for Today: "Laura and I really don't realize how bright our children is..." -George W. Bush
Tuesday, December 24th, 2002
1. I'M NOT SICK ANYMORE!!!!
2. Unfortunatly (I can't spell this word), I was still sick all day yesterday, I have not been able to draw the extra strip yet. So, i'll have to postpone it to the 26th, and make that extra comic the next day. Sorry Mrs. Donohoe...
Quote of the Day: "A zebra does not change its spots." - Al Gore, attacking President George Bush in 1992
Monday, December 23rd, 2002
1. I'M SICK!!!!
2. Due to unforseen events (see above), today's extra strip is delayed to tomorrow...Sorry...
Quote of the Day: "I like pie." -David Baker
Sunday, December 22nd, 2002
1. Happy Sunday.
2. 10 more days of no school. (I was wrong yesterday...)
Quote of the Day: "We ought to make the pie higher." -George W. Bush
Saturday, December 21st, 2002
1. Happy Saturday.
4. No school for 12 more days!
Quote of the Day: "We want our teachers to be trained so they can meet the obligations, their obligations as teachers. We want them to know how to teach the science of reading. In order to make sure there's not this kind of federal cufflink." -George W. Bush
Friday, December 20th, 2002
1. Join me in saying happy birthday to my teacher, Mr. Heenan.
2. Mr. Heenan, if you are reading this............then you aren't blind! Ha ha ha!
3. There's two strips today, click on "Today's Strip", or today's date in the archive...
Quote of the Day: "I understand small business growth. I was one." -George W. Bush
Thursday, December 19th, 2002
1. COMING TOMORROW: An extra strip! Two for the price of one. (Note: the price of one has now been changed from $2.99 to $5.99)
2. Once again, I bring you...no other news!
Quote of the Day:
Felix: This math problem deals with philosophy?
Van: Yep, ever heard of it?
Darrell: Yeah, like 'I think, therefore I am,'?
Darrell: Ok then...I think you're an idiot, therefore shut the hell up!
(Lunchtable conversation: 12.18.2002)
Wednesday, December 18th, 2002
1. Coming Soon:
You see, I plan out comics in advance, draw them and put the titles online. Sometimes though, I (or a friend of mine), get ideas. I then draw them out, because I wanna get them on the site. Therefore, you get...EXTRA COMICS!!! Also included in the EXTRA COMICS!!! package is guest art, such as drawings from the cast or my friends... Stay Tuned...
Quote Of The Day: "It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it." -George W. Bush
Tuesday, December 17th, 2002
1. Hello. Today, I will explain how to respond to a topic in a forum.
2. Step 1: Click on forum.
3. Step 2: Click on a topic you want to respond to.
4. Step 3: Click on the "Respond to this Message" link at the bottom of every response.
5: Step 4: Type in your name under the space "Your Name".
6. Step 5: Type in your e-mail address if you like.
7. Step 6: Type in a title for your response.
8. Step 7: Type in your message.
9. Step 8: Click on "Respond".
10. Step 9: You are now officially stupid.
Quote of the Day: "I think we agree, the past is over." -George W. Bush
Monday, December 16th, 2002
1. ONE WEEK ANNIVERSARY!
2. We'll start the celebration with a visit to our forums. Post away!
3. Next up, is the archive page. It includes upcoming titles as well as previous comic strips.
4. Now we go to the links page. It has various links on it.
5. I can't wait for next week, when we'll look back at the previous week. It'll be fun, so join us!
Quote of the Day: "*reading the can* 'Pepsi ONE. Tastes more like a regular cola. What? It's not a regular cola! Ahhhhh!!!!!' *runs around the room screaming*" -TVMan (Me) alone in the Idiotsite chatroom.
Sunday, December 15th, 2002
1. Nothing new. Absolutely nothing is new. Except for the fact that today's strip is online. Other than that, nothing. Oh, wait. There's a new link. Check it out...Nothing.
Quote of the Day: "There was a monster in this house tonight. I call him 'Gamblor,' and we must free your mother from his neon claws!" -Homer Simpson (from "$pringfield, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Legalized Gambling")
Saturday, December 14th, 2002
1. I've updated the way the dates are displayed in the archive. You can now see the strip number, date, and title. Also, you can see upcoming titles and dates.
2. Coming Soon:
Profiles of the cast:
Included within them will be:
-Actual pictures of the real-life versions...
-Better drawings of the characters...
-Questionaires, filled out by the real-life versions...
-Um...other stuff about the characters...
-Not good yet? Ok then, home addresses, phone numbers and e-mail addresses of the real-life versions.
-You know what you greedy pigs? That's enough stuff already, so stop yelling at me for more!
(Opinions expressed by Darrell M. Stark are not necessarily the opinions of the cast, crew and legal employees of Lunchtable! and should not be taken as such. Besides, if you can't tell what's sarcastic and what's not, then you should be shot to the moon to live with a lack of oxygen and Pepsi for the rest of your life...)
Quote of the Day: "If God didn't want us to eat in church, he would have made gluttony a sin." -Homer Simpson (from "King of the Hill")
Friday, December 13th, 2002
1. I'd give ya'll news, but you don't deserve it
2. Hahaha! That expression was hilarious! You shoulda' seen your face!
Quote of the Day: Oxymoron: Microsoft Works." -Rick Zayas (Another friend.)
____________________________________Thursday, December 12th, 2002
1. Not much new today.
2. Check out the forums and gimme some feedback.
3. Remember, check out the link of the week. It's there for your every hilarity-related need.
Quote of the Day: "They have these healthy cigarettes now? Damn, that's like smoking carrots!" -Dan Ruiz (A friend from school.)
Wednesday, December 11th, 2002
1. If the saying "No news is good news," is true, then it's a paradox. How can there be good news if there is no news? And, if no news is good, then what about good news? Is that good too? Don't even get me started... (This rant brought to you by early morning Darrell M. Stark)
Quote of the Day: "You feel sorry for this lamp? You are crazy. It is an inanimate object. Besides, the new one is better!" -That Crazy Unboring Ikea Commercial Guy
Tuesday, December 10th, 2002
1. Welcome to Day Two!
2. Yesterday's strip is in the archives now, just like it was yesterday.
3. I added a forum. Use it! I need feedback!
4. Apparently, Keenspace was opened for an hour and 44 minutes yesterday. I missed it, but now i'll be checking more and more to make sure that I can sneak my way in.
Quote of the Day: "I'm not insane, just misunderstood! Unless I misunderstood the meaning of insane."
Monday, December 9th, 2002
1. Lunchtable's first day at our temporary location, Tripod! When http://www.keenspace.com allows newbies, we'll be moving there. But for now, we're here!
2. Check out today's comic by clicking on today's comic.
Quote of the Day: "Buy some chicken!"
Thursday, October 2nd, 1986
1. I am born. Praise me. Hahaha!
Quote of the Day: "...A KID IS BORN! Our top story tonight, the Stark family had a boy. On a lighter note, storms devistate the west coast..."
Saturday, January 1st, 0001
Quote of the Day: "Worst day ever."